Saturday, August 2, 2008

oh pn geetha~

get on your seats and enjoy....

3
2
1
action~!

(reference)

j - me
g- pn geetha
(background)
jasmine's thoughts
*actions*



SCENE 1, TAKE 1, ACTION~!!

( Thursday, 3:25, Class 2c)

J : excuse me teacher, can the prefects go out now?
G: *stare* what time are they suppose to go out? 25? *look around* prefects will go out at 30~!!!!

5mnts ?? is she serious? I mean yea, we are half way on our mango essay, she is going 1 sentence by 1 slowly, so I shouldn't miss much, why does she have to drag us like 5 mnts, it won't make much difference~~ we are still like half way the first paragraph...

( 3 :30)

G : prefects, you may go now *pathetic look*
prefects: *quickly go out of class*

I don't think I'll miss much for 5 mnts : ) finally out of class ;)


Scene 2, Take 1, ACTION~!!!

(Friday, last 2 period of class, class 2C)

G: *came in late* take out your paper which I told you to do
J : oh no~~~ I didn't do~!! jo, since when did she tell us to do this??
Jo: I don't either, but I did it by accident
J: *stare* lucky you...

G: you, where is your paper?
J: er.. I didn't do
G: you didn't do?
J : no, I didn't do it
G: why got babies at home that's why * victory look*
J: * offended* NO, I don't have babies at home
G: *shot back* stand up~!!
J: *stands up*
G: class~! this is an example of prefects who don't do homework. clap for her
*whole class quiet*
G: CLAP~! you don't' understand clap~! I asked you to clap~!!
*still quiet*
G:" if you don't clap I'll make the whole class stand.
*class clapping*
pathetic teacher, what makes her think this will make her feel in power??
J: * giggle*
G: laughing some more?? *look around* you two~!* looking at the malay girls* why didn't you clap?? clap now~!!
*malayy girls keep still*
G: *losing patience* CLAP~!!
*clapping*
G:*don't know what too do, she knows it's useless doing this* * slam book at table* why can't youask your friends what to do?? huh?? how many times have I have to tell you all~!! * walk to table to pack and go* I'm never teaching this class again~!! *comes back* boy, get me the book *get's the book and storm off*

* class waits for 10 seconds for safety*

wooooooow~!!!
yeay~!!!!
jump for joy~!!

yes~!!
wakakak~!!
muahahahahha
hahahahahha~!!

and CUT~!!!!!!

No comments: