Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Part 2!

the story continues....
(adviced to read "oh pn geetha" that was post few days ago)

Jo and I went to meet Miss lai( our former english teacher) I asked her for advices,
like am I in big trouble,
anyway, I did thought of saying sry,
my friends were so totally against this idea,
I mean I'm just saying it to get myself clean,
they think the teacher is not worth saying sry
oh well,
I did say sry to her

many teacher who came in class start complaining about the class 2C,
serious? yeap

Sej teacher came in,
she is also the prefect's teacher thingy thing
at the end of class, she asked what happen with the eng teacher.
she knows the stories, at least she listens to my story
still...

there was meeting for prefects
which I didn't know it exist after recess
I missed it,
more or less, the same topics
but added on with my case.
if I'm not mistaken, the head prefects teacher for afternoon session said something like this...

" I don't know if it's a student or a prefect but he or she didn't do the hwk and went to complain to the afternoon supervisor, I will be very dissapointed if it was a prefect, etc etc.."

me complaining???
I was asking advice~!!
and they twist the story sounds like I'm the wanted criminal of the day~???
huh? huh? huhH????

pissed~!

asdfg avdtsfhuvb hjdtwhyhynyn nu;tt nr6

_____________________________

its not really nice to accuse pll without their point of view or proof and they just make conclusison,
that's

JASMINE is a Bad Girl who is a prefect which drove out the teacher, plus didn't do hwk


to make the matter worst,
the teacher asked the wrong ppl about the stroy
the sottongs to be exact,
they told her
" jasmine very naughty didn't do hwk and later say to the tacher you suck~"
it's not half close to true,

ok so I didn't do my homework,
I didnt do that on purpose~!
I just couldn't hear saying we have to do it,
anything else they want to accuse,
why not meeting me first??
I have my rights to say~!!!!
like my mouth is banned to talk???

it's too much for them to make cnclusion like this
and plus I'm not the persoon who likes to lie
why can't they trust me?

at least,
I don't know who to trust....
jo and abel and some other ppl are on my side
except the fact till the point of apologizing to the teacher.

well I did say sry to the teacher
and she was quite emotioin less
justa nodd and contimue what she was doing..

oh well,
ppl can be so confusing,
and one point it was this and the next thing you get outdated..

I do not dislike her till the extreme point
just I didn't like her being too rude
and well irelevent to the situation
plus spreading the wrong story to many other ppl,
esp to teachers,
causing my class mates to blamed

2C class very bad,
2 E or F also can be better than them

familiar guys?

haih.....

where is the moral value we (sort of) leant in moral class?
be clear on what is the situation then only take action

don't get me started how useless our moral class can be~

I did my part,
ther rest I'll leave it to God

Dear heavenly Father
its all yours God.
I did what I could, and what I can't, please take over...

In Jesus' Name Amen.

No comments: