Saturday, July 19, 2008

end of it for the moment

finally bball ended

it was fun, until the coach came in,
and my friend had this dramatic scene which got me quite sick of it, 

we won first but it didn't really feel like a victory
3 of us in the team got injured
1 went kuku
1 got emotional
rest were just over joy

I get it, I may not be abel to play that so "pro"
so stop being sarcastic,

coach got over my head
I appreciate her being here to lead,
but she just dropped me like some dust on her shoulder
she let us play for the sake of it
more like her game toy
that's not really nice of her
I rather not play in this game then~!

kind'da hard to  explain that kind of feeling
again she let me go for the last 30 seconds

grhh...

that's like so mean~!!!!!!!!!!



ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!




so a victory that doesn't feel like one?
yeap that's right.

just right.

No comments: