Saturday, July 19, 2008

start of a new hair cut


new hair cut~!
wee~!!

but...

it doesn't look any different

I asked mom if I could cut it short,
(what are you talking about jasmine?? obviously cutting it makes it short * shake head*)
I mean above shoulder length

really different

mom was like nah...
since I have long hair I should use it
as in make use of it
I don't get it either...

so I go to trim it neater
I don't know..
I like my messy hair too~!

( I finally unlock the  case of how to upload the pic~!!!)

4 comments:

Melting Ice Cream said...

hahaZz...congrats!!
go youtube n search for more help^^

Jasmine said...

I felt quite useless...

goodness is it only me who doesn't know how to upload pics??

Melting Ice Cream said...

lol...chilll...u r new in blogger!if u r useless...u r not a pkp dee!!sure got other oso...at first i'm oso liddat...

Seng Zhao said...

lol...nice pic lar...lol....u should put more wad...