Sunday, July 13, 2008

it's for the better, I think

ouch,

basketball training on friday evening
- 20 rounds before warm up, it felt good after running, but it ache until now... the captain wanted to do some basic stuff, so it wasn't a big deal.

Ballet at night
- tried to turnout, and I did too~!

saturday  morning dance practice
- sry tim I didn't tell you that my legs hurt other than my head aches, but i enjoyed the dance

same day soccer and bball
- jo had his "sports party" where his football freak friends would come and play soccer with him, to make the numbers even, I joined them, for a while was fine, but I was quite useless in the game... haha but it was fun, later on did some bball, nth much.

Sunday morning

CRAMP~! both legs, on the shin, and the inner and outer thighs.
walking - 30% slower than usual
down the stairs- feel old..
up the stairs - run as fast so I'll barely feel anything, but too bad I feel ever pain of it

tried stretching,
but it hurt ever so much.. *ouch...*
I stretch whereever I was, 
when I was on the pews and church
when I waited at the cashier
when I was in the car
and even now..
for now..

but it's good right?
I can play better and dance well,
that's what brian said

lesson for today
- always, always stretch before doing sports, or ballet
- and I mean real stretching~!!
- dance can cramp my legs(and feet) too
- can sleep faster after sports

zzzzZZZZZ

1 comment:

Melting Ice Cream said...

practice makes perfect^^