Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Me and my left hand

I so treasure my left hand now

maybe getting few cuts here and there teaches me how grateful I am

the palm,

remember the time i cut it and there was a mosquito bite there? I kept scratching at thought it was pain? yep that time...

the pulse ,

washing dad's car, "terkena" the number plate...

the middle finger,

just accidentally slip my finger in between the ropes and someone pulled it really hard, so it end up bleed...

the index finger,

the guitar strings kinda poke through it, it was blue around the wound... I wonder...

the pinky(?),

the scrapping of the potato almost got my nail pulled out.. ouch...

those painful moment (don't give my that face, it was painful)

really thought my how important the left hand could be..

are you too the same?

No comments: