Thursday, June 12, 2008

As If They Forgotten Me

a normal day like everyday
not until no one picked me up to go home
I thought they are on the way,
but no longer then I realize, 
they did forgot about me 
tried using the public phone to call home
mimi picked it up
that means the really went back home without me
: (
I asked Km is she'll ok if I stay over for a while
she was like, 
why didn't thought of it earlier to come over
got to her house,
mom then called
she was like
I"m on my way, are you ok?
I said I was fine,

and yes I was still fine
it was 1 hr  and 15mnt later than the usual time mom should come and pick me up
got it the car,
on the way
I just thought 
they really forgotten me 
*tears*
mom tried to make it as it's a ok matter,
saying that it's a accident and all
and she also said that you can't blame on someone about it
got me thinking
reached home,
jo (unusually) said hi to me
mimi was like looking sad
thinking it was her fault

but you   know what
I feel better now
I get it,
its suppose to be a sad matter
but this all reminds me how merciful God is
I don't want to talk about my family on this matter
don't know how to classify it 

No comments: