Tuesday, June 17, 2008

dad's day disasterS

doesn't mean that it's a special day so it will go well all day,
tried washing the car with dad,
but I was kind'da slow in it,
dad say I'm too slow....
so I tried hurrying 
but then again I hurt my wrist against the number plate, 
ouch
little red

later on, I tried to make Jelly with peach in it
open the peach can and my thumb got a cut..
after some minutes with boiling the liquid
It was ready to be put in the fridge 
but as I was going to lift it,
jelly liquid (?) of it leaked out..
haih..
scolding from mom
cause I wasn't careful that's what she said
later after I cleaned the flour,
I asked mom if she could do it instead
she did it
worse than me
everything spilt out
know why?
cause it (somehow) wasn't closed in one of the hole or something like that
haih..
the jelly gone~
and the peach too..
I gave up on making jelly
felt pointless doing it
just making mess in the kitchen
but kind'da fun cleaning up it,
slippery and fun haha
feet smell like jelly too~
hahaha
: )
but got scold again for not being serious....
 " (

finally dinner was ready
felt wrong on my palm
itchy yet painful
looked at i t
there was a mosquito bite and a long cut on it
ouch, *scratch*
don't know where is it from
can't be me scratching it
my nails are not that sharp..

Had no mood at all at the end of the day
at last said "HFD" to dad,
I wanted to make it different 
not like my siblings
always want to be the first and all..
dad was like, oh *hug*

No comments: