Thursday, June 26, 2008

thought I lost her~

was really moody for the past few days again
thought me and her were over with it
thanks again to those buddies who were there beside me all along

but then..
it was just some miss understanding again~
she thought I was mad of her so she didn't want to bug me
I thought when she didn't talk to me I did something wrong so I didn't talk to her
haha

I'm happy now~
I'm glad nothing wrong went in between.
now I"m back to concentrate with my dance
almost finish
need some touch up here and there
need serious cooperation with them
ahhh~!!

back to normal me ; )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jasmine! I hope you still remember me. :)

Melting Ice Cream said...

happie burfdae !!!
may ur wish come true!!wee..

Anonymous said...

hola!HAPPY B'DAY.:D

Jasmine said...

love you guys~ <3