Friday, June 6, 2008

Older History

does my title make sense?
history is already old..
haha
guess what,
remembered that I did write a journal on my dec and nov 07 holidays
so gonna paste it over here

here I go~!

p/s it's so cold that it is difficult to type~!!
Nov 24
so tired, went shopping in the afternoon, so cold, I shop at UniQlo ( nice clothes simple and warm, I`m wearing it now!) and at shimamura ( got me some time to remember the name),felt happy to have so many clothes, my size soon consider as adult`s S or XS, had dinner at hanayayohei, very old place, and guess what my cousin, taiki, vomited right outside the shop! yuck! well, right after he vomited, he went back to sleep! wow~ hahazz~HAIZ~ nvm, anyway, the night was cold, Michaela(my sis, AKA Mimi or mi)didn't`t feel well and vomited while at bed! yuck again, something tells me it:s going to be my turn soon~

Nov 25

early morning left house and participate to do cooking at the camp side with a whole lot of kids~~ at first I thought it:s all going to be small kids but at Least there was a girl which is std 5 that was much taller then my, so I didn't:t feel to old, eventually (BTW me and Josiah(my bro, AKA Jo)had fun, we cooked Japanese curry rice(it`s not spicy)and played with the rest of the kid some Japanese games, was fun, my legs hurt~~ on the way back to home, the car was a little bumpy~ so... you know...I vomited straight away when I reached home, oh goodness~~ I rushed to the toilet and blek blek blek~ yuck, so suffering, I didn't`t tell anyone about it until I vomit again at night~~ haih. so sick and tired, not really a good start~~

Nov 26
still feel a little weak~~ we are suppose to go for this train gallery but since all of us felt so sick so we canceled to go, had@my favorite whipping> cream bread, should have eaten it~~ sick again, had some problem with my messenger, grandma`s computer is a bit slow, was so fed up that I had to use my grandpa`s computer, and guess what, grandpa`s computer doesn't`t have a Yahoo messenger! can't download it, cause it takes up a lot~anyway, I did some laundry, little chilly in the weather, Jo is a little sick, he has an headache, oh> dear~! HAIZ~~ I also sweep outside, as you know leaves are dropping (and I mean alot!!) because winter is around the corner, autum is almost over. hey, doesn't that ryme? nvm~~ ^,^ well, havn'ttouched my school studies yet~~ so excited for school on Wednesday!! (have I mention that already?) I hope Jo feels better, tomorrow will be a whole lot of things to do!

Nov 27


it's just going to register myself to enter the school, after that, we stopped by and this book store called shosen, my favorite book store. I bought books in ENGLISH, at last I feel home~! and then say hello to the teachers in the new school, cool eh? ok, nvm. So it was a big school, real big, I think I might even get lost! oh dear! just kidding~~ well, I was so obsesed with the books, mi got this book(ok, comic) called baka-bon(meaning, name of a boy named means stupid), it was really silly!! hahazzZ I thinkI got a little stupid too!! hahahzzzZZ, I'll read it again some times later...zzzZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZzzzzzzZZz

Nov 28



Today is the day!! I am ever so excited, I woke up extra early! yes, isn't that uncommon? I woke up 10 minutes before the alarm bell rang (ok ok, so it was 9 minute). I wore my uniform (I'll put the picture some other time, the camera seems to not be where it's suppose to be...) eventually, I looked a little fat, jo said I look like a nerd ( with glasses? oh goodness, he says I look like a nerd teacher!! ewww.....) how mean of him. well... ok so I admit maybe I look so, but still everyone wears it like that, I thought to call Kah mun but jo said it's too expensive and such a lttle thing, well... I hope she knows now!! Now... ah yes, I left home and went to school with grandpa, reach there, in the class was all my primary mates, touching....NOT, it was
extremly noisy!! oh dear!! but it's ok, some girls helped me no matter how horrible my Japanese was~~ hahazz, SCI - don't remember the teacher's name..., interesting topic on dissolves and the worst part was everything was in Japanese!! haiz~~ I maybe forget everything in english when I get back to home. JAP - I couldn't read smoothly like the rest... it ok, but the worst part comes again, test comes next week, the grand final major test for the 2nd term, geez, these guys must be studying really hard! NOT!! hahazzz but there's ppl who really study. I try to catch up as much as possible. ENG - hahazzz my fun time has begun! the teacher's english was very clear, she didn't speack funny, everyone read softer than usual,haha. back to JAP again - same o thing~~ LUNCH - ok I guess~~ BREAK - had friends to take me around the school to introduce to school. MATH - my fav subject, I leant same ratio(check out chapter 5(was it?) form 2) but much much harder, they had graft lines and all, I could't get a thing!! but I manage to use my tiny brain to break to mystery of the Japanese Math. SCHOOL'S OVER went back home and went over my friends house to study, then I knew what did the teacher said, so silly of me when I open my mouth but it's ok, in return, I thought them Engish! came back about 5 because it was so dark outside( like 8 at malaysia) went to shop for bread and stationary. dinner was diliciuos, mi found her HSM Music CD at one of the lockers and grandpa's place, mi found it and she turned it on and sing along! run for you ears!! she a little deaf tone (like me, anyone will faint if I start to sing!!), try to do some studies, getting ready for tomorrow ^^

Nov 29

well, let's see how I started my day..... woke up, ate half a 'meron' bread, come to think of it, it's only my second day I think it's was long since I've been in school!! reached school, there is a rule saying you have to say good morning to the seniors, that's it? I don't know what to say?? should i say ohayogosaimasu or ohayo? well, the longer one sounds more polite but weird at the same time. and the short one sounds more less respect to them, so i try to prevent ppl as much as possible!! haha i didn't work like i thought i pass by many ppl....haha anyway I changed to pjk clthes, (you wear your short sleeved clothes then on top with your jersey which has your name written on nicely (but mine doesn't because it'll take weeks and by the time it's done, I"ll be in malaysia already! (including the name tag)) you change in the class, girls and boys together... wel... I wear ( I mean everybody wears)the short sleeved PJK clothes in the inside of their uniform. in case you have't realise, we are suppose to wear jersey in school hours. and change back to school uniform when school ends~ anyway we had arts, I was told to draw an animal that I want to be if I had a chance, I decided to draw an eagle, but I didn't know how to say eagle in japanese, so I decided on tiger,but a friend of mine was a sheep, so I felt a little bad, then I decided on a bird haizz... by that time,class was finish, move on to PJK, we did "jodo",that's japanese matual art, painful~~ I didn't battle with anyone, just row overand hit the flour thing was(SO) painful!! back hurts, ouch! finally end it, my friend (haruka) liked the teacher, she thinks the teacher is cool...? haha.. later at math, I couldn't get it right. haiz... shy... love math still!! SCI - as usual blur~! social studies - today we were doing history~(can't get any worst) I can't get what the teacher was talking about!! I was sitting
behind , forgot to bring my glasses, and it was so cold~ felt so hopess~ one time I tried to study history I used an hour for a page to understand, did math too~! enough studies today, went to my favourite sushi shopw fpr dinner, yummy~! : D

Nov 30

(yarn) rearched school extra early, to change(youknow) had english today, haha the arts, I used splats, I thought of a picture od a bird under a the rain, kindda love it,the english again with a different teacher teachinghow to use "on" "in" "at", haha again~~hahhahah! nvm later on math, did last studies and ask whatever I can't get it right, so difficult wow~~ but manage to get it some how~~ I was the last one to finish lunch again!! after that I was told to prepare to introduce myself in front of the whole form 1, they told me to talk about this and that, well, I got a bifreaked out, I pause here and there, didn't say athing for a long time, so embarrasing! then I said thank you and went off~ I thought I heard them whispering here and there saying I can't speak properly~ my pals got what I meant, haiz.... then we cleaned up the school compound later, as usual, the teacher's toilet cleaning duty~ (first day of it~)stinking mop! getting cold and colder... day by day...haiz... got back home, said bye to friends, they sure are funny, then I realize,tomorrow is my grandma and my mom's birthday!! I better do something fast, butI"m stuck on the computer listening to tobymac~ I love the music by him, it' so great!! tomorrow I'll be sweeping the leaves off, that's one, the other one is that I got to study fornext week's test~!!


Dec 3

everyone so relaxed, not yet stiking the books on thier face! hahazzzz, must be a technique, MUSIC - lalalalalallalallalaala(deft tone) Math - a is it me or do I fell smart?
JAP - reading for a whole period(2 actually, ah!!!!!!!)totally hard japanese!!
LUNCH - talk about it! HOME - HISTORY!!!!!


December 4

TEST DAY!!!
from KHB to MUSIC then to JPNESE, and MATH!!
haiz... KHB was a disaster, even if I were to read, I still can't get it right! the problem is that I can't remember how to write it in Japanese, well, it'll be much easier if I were to choose from somewhere!!!!!!! MUSIC, I was told to write on some music performance thing which I have no idea, I told the teacher and she said write about your fave music or song or whatever.I wrote quite little, marks will totally be cut off.arggg!! MATH, will hate it in the future, I can't get the question, one of then wrote something like what's the number(has 2 digits and the ones is 2, if you minus 14 from thins number, you'll get (the number you have that your supose to find in the first place) sounds very confusing, another one, brothers to the station thingy, I had no idea how to solve it!!! I left 1 whole page blank!! haiz!! JAPANESE, oh dear~~ can't really get the question,.... but when time was up, I was the one sitting behind, so I had to collect the others then I saw one of them even black then mine, mind you, it was totally subjective(other word all papers are), Grandpa said he won't be surprise if I had a 0%! 10%? they will celebrate!! think of it, only 4 days of classes and you expect me to pass it?? well, remiding myself, I'm just trying out for fun, it's a new experience. cousins came over, ok.... noisy taiki(cousin eldest) so stubborn, liar!! easily shown guitly!! tomorrow's history!!~~studied real hard 2 hours of hard work, I wonder how will it be... actually I haven't finish, too much to read!! 10 more pages to go? going to take me 10 hours, time could you stop for a while~?

December 5

I'll be having history test!! reached school early and started to read non stop, we had arts for the fisrt test, I read it and forgot it, haiz~~ I sure fail that one, how can I not fail it?? arts - sure fail! I couldn't even complete the manga given, with some silly rabbit chasing a frog and some other animals at the side!! we had to draw some kind of house by some kind of technique!! have I mention KHB, we had to design pants with the shirt you made, which haven't made yet, I simply did a jasmine stye pants, 3 quarter pants, loose and tight, don't make sense nvm then after that HISTORY!! I can't answer it at all!! I think the most I can get by chance is 20%!! haiya!! so totally blur, I'll be one of the sotongs!!!my frined kahorin said it was great, oh, wait, GREAT???? ok, so she is very good in her sports and acedemic area, that's fine with me... really, later on was ENGLISH!!, when the teacher was giving out the paper, she mention skip me, I thought the teacher specially made a harder one for me, but actually, they translate the question for me, aww... so nice of them, they didn't need to do that, unless for other subjects! hahassszzzzZZZ it was a nice paper, std 1 level, so easy, everyone said it was hard, hahazzzzzZZ seems like everybody memorise this passage something like this, 'excuse me, which bus goes to the city hall?' 'city hall?' 'yes' 'Take bus number 3 over there' 'how long will it take' 'about 50 minutes' 'thank you' 'you're welcome' hahahahha sry, I'm not being mean! then later was sience, amazingly I could answer it, sci is not really my thing , still I pass trough it!! yay!! the same girl who did worst than me for JAP left a whole question blank for science, wow, ok.. not bad jasmine, keep it up! later there was this motivative talk by mr kunibun, while he was on his 1 hr speech on working hard and achieve dreams, he started crying on some part which was on saying good bye, ppl beside me were 'fishing' I mean sleeping while sitting, hahahz... I can't stop smiling, but the mr kunibun was on a sad story and I had sucha funny face, you should have seen the face, it was so sunny!! hahahahzzxzzzZZ finally finish, clean up, the stayed back for club activity!I went for basketball!!! I leant the correct way, so fun, I need to brush up my skills before I come back to malaysia!! hahaha!! had lots of fun, friend that I know were really good at it, just at hrow and went in the hoop, cool!! I hope I could be a good player too! I manage to touch the ball a few times, hahahaha!! tried shooting, but fail!!! it bounce back!! hahahahahaha!!! I like my seniors they are funny, reached home when it was totally dark, about 5? grand pa went to 'an' uncle's restauant, french restuarant, so had jap curry rice, mm.... I was hooked up with this song called asterisk by orange range, j pop like it a lot, I need to catch up with the stye here, haiz~~ I want to live in japan!!! ok ok ,maybe malaysia is ok too, in the way that you're at the top, here I'm at the bottom!!

December 6

got up, waited for 15 mnts for the time to pass by then went to school, I thought test was over when my friends told me there was PJK test, haizz!!! first subject was SCI - I got my test paper back, guess, I'm serious, guess!!! 10? 20? 30? 40? oh good, still going, 50? 60? stop!! just right there!! I felt ok with it, at least a B, not too bad for Science, the guy beside me got 90!! OMG, so smart!! speechless, oh, you know, those smart ppl, you can't do anything. right, next we had MATH - IT'S A NIGHTMARE!!! I got the lowest of the lowest points in my whole life (math)!! I work hard for it and I got two numbers which means die!! so mean!! the guy beside me got something which he was not happy at all with, I wonder... can't be worst then me. SOCIAL STUDIES - the teacher didn't give back the test paper yet... haizz!! PJK - test! on the spot we exchange and got our results, I got 2 8 out of 60. still it's below average. haizz... the guys beside
me got 52 out of 60, wow again, envy~~ well I deserve it, I only studied for 4 days and had the
test, well, for PJK I studiedfor like 10 minutes. hhhehehehe..... we changed out seats, and I'm
sitting beside another smart person, haiz.. why do I end up looking like a loser?? well, if I'm not mistaken, I rememebr he cheated back in out std 2, in a small test, oh ya, I was so nice to let him go., hahahahah, ok , so I tried to tell the girl beside me, she couldn't get what I was saying, hehehehehe. I'm quite useless at times.. kakakakakaka...... later on I had club
activities,(we have it like everyday till 5pm) I had to run around a big circle, I took 8:56.07 minutes, haizz.. I was the last too! later on I did real silly stuff like doing thing Z when told to do thing A, haiz!! I was told to come to-morrow mornig 7:30 for practice, haiz!!


Dec 7
woke up early to leave early for early sunrise(actually we did it indoors) basketball practice. haiz!! so tired! but I learn something new, I am so excited to come back to malaysia and
work out the move like layout and some sort of names which I forgot what's it called.... anyway, tomomi-senpai thaught me to do a layout (was it?) two steps and a shoot, cool~~! my friends are so good, the can shoot baskets 7/10!! wow~~!class was good, now I'm sitting beside another smart guy. behind me is a funny girl(she is like madihah, very playful and funny, and short! :P), she's umenai ami. she's in basket ball too!! hahaha kakaka muahahahah!
oh silly me, have I told you about my friends?? there's takei haruka, known as takei or haruka
etc... she is also in basket ball!! then there's terazaki kaho, I call her kahorin(also in
basketball). ogihara moe is a friend of mine too, she helped me alot on the first few days(she's
not in basketball). well, they are all very good-speaking-japanese-humans so don't mess with
them, they are sweet too(or should I say chocolate)!the guy beside me is called nikaido
kohei, we call him nika(sounds like a girls name! :P).right, back to the diary, first we had SOCIAL STUDIES - I got 22 pts!! average was about 40something, not too bad eh? well, still it's a fail! It's a amazing how I manage to get points. it's subejective too! haiz~~ MATH - teache didn't manage to be in class so our class teacher took over. whay didn't our mathy teacher couldn't manage? cause someone twist a bone while playing football and he was sent to the hospital. wow~! not very nice~~ ENG - easy as a piece of candy ( don't eat cake)! kakakakaka
SCI - we did expierement(how to spell?), we use a gas burner(bunsen burner) filter funnel, and a whole lot of apparutus without the teacher helping, he warned us this is the most difficult experiement for form 1 ooo~~ fun, 6 in a group, properly done, so systematic!! LUNCH - was great, so cold!! later on we had PT - had to make a final conclusion for the PT stuff from planting the vegetable to cooking it. I had no idea what was going on, so just helped out in the drawing part. seniors are having their competition tomorrow, so they are doing a few hoops shots, so cool! then we helped to set up the chairs and all. my cousins came to stay over again, I hope tomorrow will go well : )

December 8

I thought I'll be late for the match today, so got up extra early(about few minute) I was quite
excited for the match today, I reached school around 7:20am other school teams came and I saw my primary friend iyoda misaki, iyoda-san is very good in basketball. our school team needed to warm up a little before we did our best performance. 2 teams came over, one was shiba-chu and another one which I forgot the name(call it greens). the coach for shiba=chu was very mean, scary, yet the girls were very loyal to the caoch, for the greens' coach, when
they had a match witht the shiba-chu, it was 40 - 2, they were losing, the caoch was very angry, so scary, it really means a lot for them, honesly, they were very good at playing, some even cried by getting scolded by the teacher. had yakisoba for lunch,

Decemeber 9

it's sunday!! no church again, grandma does't know the way there, that'S why. anyway, I went to the circus close by to Omiya(me, Jo, Mi, Taiki, Take, Yuma, Aunt Miciko, Granparents) took a train then walked to the circus. was very exciting, quite differnet, I like the silly clowns,they were very funny. dinner, we head to minamiurawa and had dinner at the shopping mall. sent my cousins home and got back home

Decemeber 10

I've got less than 10 days tillI'm done with form 1 completely!! oh dear!! I miss school! I liss form 1, I lost the chance to get good grades!! aw~~!! had 2 periods of japanese, ouch! I got back my ENglish paper, I got a silly 98!! so sad so mad, very bad!!I wrote 'I'm thriteen' like this 'I'm 13' and lost a point, another point was from reading the time, I wrote 3:15 when it's 4:15, can't blame, It looks alike. haizzz!! a girl in our class got a hundread, well... sob sob! lovin' basketball!!

December 11

Grandpa promised us that we'll have Korean BBQ for dinner, so happy!! went to school extra early, I didn't see my seniors yet, I changed to my jerseys as fast as I could, place nicely my seniors shoes and when I was about to pull out the ball rack, one of my seniors told me the was NO PRACTICE!!!! no practice?? for all I have done NO PRACTICE??? haizz, why? cause we have so meeting thingy at that place, changed back to uniform for that meeting thingy grr~~~ Had KHB, it was great, my papers came back, not too bad, 62!! hahzz!! we are suppose to make 3
types of key chain, in wood, plastic and metal, I started with metal carving a JAS it was awfully hard to carve, haiz!~~ hope it's still ok. other subjects were fine and ok, I think,evening training for basketball was tough, we had to run 1.5 KM non stop, I measures out own school field (usj 8) and it was about 0.26, you need to run about 7 rounds to compete that.after that i had a good dinner at my uncle's restaurant

Decemeber 12
wednesdays are with SCI - conclusion for the last experiment JAP - had a brief on what will go on on Monday(Calligraphy) excited, cause I get to lean a little mmore... hahazzz ENG - as usual JAP again - as usual PJK - last class for this term, I'll miss it somehow

December 13
Had to start making a present fot CKM her birthday is coming up, I decide to make a cup coster, I was told that it takes about 4 days to sent, so I better send now, SCI again MUSIC - I forgot to bring my books!! woops! I got 16/50 haaizzz SOSIAL STUDIES - as usual history MATH - reminded that we have a retest tomorrow! I tried quite hard for this test, we'll see.No PJK, changed to ARTS - continued my piece of art, ok, I think,my ink fell on the piece
of art my neighbor did, opps! I said sorry, and he said I had attack him, seems like he didn't mind, that's good, or else I might end up in trouble.hahazz kakakaka now, today is Thursday, so
that means basketball practise outside!! that also means that I have to run 1.5 km again!! this time was worse than ever! the wind is blowing opposite direction form me!! I can breathe! so suffering! but manage to finish LAST!! haha, I lovin` it!(basketball)

December 14
It's Friday it'friday! less then 6 more days and I'll be on my holiday! I'llbe going to miss school
!! muakzxs!had SOSIAL STUDIES - as usual MATH - test was better than last test, I think I can score better,much better, but after I passed it up, my friend old me those quetions were from then activity book, haizz... I dont have it, so I guess I have 60% of chance! ENG - usual SCI - normal with the egg smell from the senior's class! pe-yew! PT- did the dream work thingy, 2 hours of it!! haiz!! had a good sleep!

Decemeber 15
I'm having basketball practice in the afternoon, but it was made earlirer to 9 in the morning,
haizz.. my captain with adachi-san came and inform me, hahazzz, I made it on time, was good, later on I went to my cousin's piana presentation, I heard my cousin was stage fright that he couldn't play and just stared at the audience, sob, but now he is playing and singing, he could be a little more careful on his timing, he takes his time to play.there were whole lot of good player, there was my favourite piece played by this std 6 girl, so good, I like it, I saw the notes once and it was very hardto play that piece.


December 16
today is my grandpa's birthday, I went to church finally, we went to one with a lot a ppl from ghana,very stong faith! I don't know about my grangma but it was ok, not too bad, quite different. later on jo had soccer, I stayed at home using the computer and finishing the essay, haiz..I got my grandpa to help me. we had sushi at home, my cousins are always very noisy and fussy, fussier than me! esp. the eldest one!! haizzz I took care of the little cousin of mine,
so cute!! get ready for tomorrow, one more week and I'm done for school!!FOR THIS YEAR! I'really miss my form 1 days~


finally I'm done,
it's long, and very long
it may sound silly here and there,
tried cutting it here and there but it's theh same
so sry there's no pictures,
have problem with it~ grhh...

hehe : )

No comments: