Friday, June 20, 2008

" I forgotten you"

some girl in school wants to forget the whole world and start over again
lame...
what's her problem
another way to get attention?
she goes around and say " hello I"m XXX nice to meet you"

???

I thought this is just annoying
if she thinks things will change her life,
well maybe yes
by letting us have a chance to ignore her forever~

I have  nothing against her
just thought it was too much of her
she has already enough attention from the guys and not she wants more?
what's her problem

now ppl goes to her and ask 
"do you remember me"
she'll give that cute state and say something
o please,
there is no camera for your great acting~

I heard she wants to forget her boyfriend
even so,
doesn't make sense to forget
lame lame lame~

what else
she mentioned that she is "blank"
cause someone shocked her
how does she know?
"my dad told me that"
how much more can she cover up?
 she also said I want to pick new friends
that means?
haih..

I want to talk to her about this and get it trap
but I"m not going to entertain her~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude,
chill la...
ignore her la....
her lies can only go 'so' far...
we shall conquer and embarass her when we find an opening!!!
mwahahahahahaha...

lol...
joking joking....

Anonymous said...

HELLO JASMINE. WENXIA HERE! I WANT MY LINK XD