Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good Bye and will we meet again?

sounds really sad
I mean I not saying that we won't go to haven
haih
2 days in a row 2 people died
even if I don't know well
I feel sad
imagine those ppl who are close to them
like,
"I'll see you one day~"
the terror of death

I don't understand why sone ppl can just say
" I want to die lah~"
" I rather die then doing this"
" go die lah~"
"I wish he/she died"
it's easy to say,
but what if it really happens~

ok, maybe I said it a few times here and there
but we don't mean it right?
so too not make this world sound so sad and all,
watch our mouths

me and my nonsense again~

1 comment:

x i u m i n g said...

Jasmine ,
Xiu Ming here . (: Primary school friend ! :D
Tell me if you know :P
I'll link you up !
XO

http://www.paparazzi-princessbu.blogspot.com/