Monday, June 23, 2008

こんにちは〜!

grandpa is here~!

wee~~!!

I don't need to worry about food anymore
at least for 2 weeks

on the way to pick him up
mimi asked how long would it take to reach there from where ever we are
jo said,
"wait till we pass the samsung thing, it'll take 5 mnts"
mimi was quiet
I was talking
jo was talking
mom was talking
dad was talking
then mimi finally said something and asked me
"what's 5 times 60"
I thought why talking about math now?
"300"
she was like oh~
pass the samsung thing
the lighting of the highway changed
that means we are near
at once again all of us were talking again
mimi was quiet
she suddenly shouted
"keep quiet~!! I can't think cause you guys are too noisy"
we all like looked at her
took a 10 seconds break to talk
then continued talking
she then sobbed
" I don't know what's 5 times 60~!!"
I like stared at her
"I told you what it was~!!"
I tried to think like her what she meant
a ha~!
she wanted to count down 300 seconds from the samsung thing
haha
she was trying to count 5 x 60
dad did his explanation on how to get the answer
mimi had no mood to listen to him
then we all talked on again

No comments: