Monday, June 9, 2008

School Reopens, again?

unusually I am early to school~!
great to see everyone ( ok, so not everyone~) in school
remembered had  some mission to do,
that's to do some dance performance~!!!
ahhhhhh~~~~!!!!!
chill...

AHHHHHH~~!!!!!!!!!!!


ok I feel better, not

the last dance I did, gave me a great headache to think form the song to the dance steps to the dancers then the costume, cleaning up steps..
choosing the song was a bit tricky,
but eventually, 
I used one of  Tobymac's (God bless them) songs, 
feelin' so fly



when I was online, 5 or 6 ppl came up and asked me, 
why does my pm say "I'm thinking hard when I shouldn't"
so had to explain to them individually at once
I was like a mad person typing up and down

still thinking for a song....
and then from no where something came in mind
actually that song has been in my head for the whole day : P
that's Love Song by Sara Bareilles



it's a cute one,
some said it was annoying 
I'm taking this one for the dance
I've made up some steps, but needs to be in place
and the formation and stuff,
haih~~
at least in this kind'da time there was some people to talk to~! 
thanks nikki, brian, ian, gabriel, karl, natasha, natalea and kok leong : )
haha, feel better,
prayed too,
really pray that it will turn  out well,
like the last time, 
or even better.

yes and it will!!
(just to make myself have confidence) 
(^.^)

No comments: