Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm back again~!!

It's me back again~!
wee~!
the last time I blogged was this year but due to some reasons I had to stop,
long story, don't ask~

I shall warn you ppl that this may get out of control,
mostly I end up with lot's of nonsense which some times I don't get it myself.
and maybe lot's of "hehe" and "haha", or "opps~"

anyway
get to  the point
like today, 
it's really unusual to see me in the morning at 5 
was the "mosquito" alarm that woke me up,
haih, then I just had to get up and start the day~

stuff myself with 4 times the usual for breakfast,
dad and mom bought (extra) bread,
jumbo size,
very close expiry dates,
haha, got me kind'da laughing with that~!

so lead to one solution for it,
ate bread in the morning,
lunch too,
not sure about dinner,
I think we will...
ahhh~!

lunch was ok..
burger+sandwich = messy lunch
it's was like 2 in 1 kind'da thing, 
haha

later on,
it was it again
after 5 years,
it came back..
but not that too serious,
just some silly drama
ice packs was involved too~!

ok ok, 
so my brother wanted to "teleport" one place to another
but the, erm..
his foot(toes to be exact) got hooked some where, 
and flew a bit (not much, 30 cm?)
and landed flat..
ouch..
I wasnt'  there to witness it,
i was using the com, then I heard some horrifying noise~
like ahhhh..
went over and see,
Jo was just lying on the ground with lot's of noise,
haiya...
asked him where's pain,
he said "pain pain"
after a few more time asking the SAME  question,
he finally answer it was he's arm
o ok..
shifted him aside, but still flat on his face..
lot's of screaming~
he was lay motionless on the bed..
my sis came (this maybe be called teleport, she was ever so fast, awww.. sweet sister)
place the ice pack on him,
friends came to check on him
later after they left,
jo was ok,
and guess what,
well, he was still in bed,, he reached out his hands and said..
"pass me the PSP please"
we all just looked at him,
then he said "my arm is pain but my fingers can still move" :)
with  a smile>>??
 silly Jo

but glad nth bad happened ; )
I've got to share this~!

2 comments:

tK said...

I don't feels like its a blog, for me i think its just like a "Public Free Reading Diary"
...haha...
by the way its okay

Jasmine said...

isn't that a blog, not exactly diary?
an account of a story of a person?