Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mimi's note

found this note on the table, I didn't read it before, didn't realize it was  a note form mimi
she wrote it on my test pad,

-------
Nama : micheal
tahun:
Tarikh: 31 / 5/ 08
no. tajuk karangan: 


Dear jasmine
I'm very sorry, I cut your hand. I didn't mean to do that, Please forgive me, idid a wrong thing, for cutting your hand

love mimi
I love you

-------

at the moment I'm still pissed by many things
so just as memory I wrote something behind the paper
------
16/6/08
my thought:
oh yea, that was painful, cleaning the house and she starts reading the books, that is just mean!! she gets dramatic later on ~~ arghh~~ think about it, I was doing my job to clean up nicely, I'm not wrong, still mom makes it like it's my fault being "emo" `` haih~~

------
haha, well
smile jasmine~




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up jas!! =)
or i'll poke you silly!!!
hahaha...

Jasmine said...

and I'll poke you back~!
wakakaka