Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Worst Lunch

yuck, I should have made lunch for myself rather than letting her doing it,
she asked me if I want to dumpling, again??
that's what she gave us yesterday,
five each person, me and mimi,
it was soft and doesn't really look good,
only had that for lunch
starve for the rest of the day..

so today's menu
- burned black chicken(she reheat the chicken that was told to be thrown  away)
- rice (it got soggy while micro-waved)
- more dumplings, (this time it wasn't cooked..)

ate 4 dumpling then only realize that it was not cooked inside, was a little pink, o oh~
and it's pork inside....
oh dear..
had stomach pain on the way to school,
but it got better : )

so, lesson for today
-cook your own lunch
-dumplings are tricky to make
-it's pork inside the dumplings

No comments: