Thursday, June 19, 2008

this is cat

from jeremy's blog

---------------------------
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't. Trust me.

♪ This is this cat. ♪
♪ This is is cat. ♪
♪ This is how cat. ♪
♪ This is to cat. ♪
♪ This is keep cat. ♪
♪ This is a cat. ♪
♪ This is dumbass cat. ♪
♪ This is busy cat. ♪
♪ This is for cat. ♪
♪ This is forty cat. ♪
♪ This is seconds cat. ♪

Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I betcha you can't resist passing it on!

--------------------------------------
that's like so mean~

2 comments:

Melting Ice Cream said...

damn lame...
i read b4...
wad for go copy n paste?lol
anyway u spelled wrong my name...
damn sad...

Jasmine said...

sry loh,
I'll a bit lame~
I thought it was stupid~
your name? oo~~
kk